Check out the new poster we have for our upcoming show at the PIT Basement!
The design is by the wonderful Paul Swartz.
A Promo Video for our show Fame: I’m Gonna Live Forever, I’m Gonna Learn How to Fly
Another story from Nisse Greenberg at The Story Collider
Facebook Convo 1
- Rachel Cole: NOOOOO!!!! I am supporting Nisse Greenberg in a better more thorough way to say that not only should you go see Rinse and Repeat: February! next Sunday, but you should also note that he has a very big p*&%nis and he deserves all the success he gets in life (notably his success is minimal, but he deserves it all, nonetheless)
- Nisse Greenberg: I spent a long time looking for 7 letter words ending in "nis" and starting with "p." There are none, but I'm sure that whatever you are thinking of: I have a big one!
- Rachel Cole: Oh. The word was penis. I said you have a big penis.
- Rachel Cole: You need to be smarter about looking for words.
- Nisse Greenberg: OOOOOOOOH. so: *&%=e
- Nisse Greenberg: in that case: You have very larg*&% labia lips.
- Rachel Cole: It only works for swear words. That's what I meant when I said you have to be smarter. You're not being very supportive right now, by the way.
- Nisse Greenberg: but your labia lips are so enormous! But like enormous in like a fat is fabulous sort of way. Like: Wow, I really think she's a romantic looking person because I want to have sex with her because of her fat and fabulous labia lips.
- Rachel Cole: I'm going to send that comment to your mother. Just so she can rest assured you are trying to have sex with such a wonderful woman with such large lips and she can be proud and content to have you as the best son in the world.
- Nisse Greenberg: did you see the email my mom sent me yesterday:
- "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."
- Maya Angelou
- Rachel Cole: Your mom is actually very supportive. Even though it hurts her feelings when you blog about children and penises. That's a good mother.
- Nisse Greenberg: okay, I have to eat now, so I'm going to stop being supportive.
- Rachel Cole: ok. bye
Rachel and the Elf member, Nisse Greenberg, at The Moth Storyslam